- Honorary President of Office Masaru Emoto, LLC
- Born in Yokohama on July 22, 1943. Graduated from Department of International Relations, International College of Arts and Sciences, Yokohama City University.
- After working for the Chubu Yomiuri Shimbun Newspaper Company, established I.H.M. Co., Ltd. in 1986. Received Doctor of Alternative Medicine from the Open International University in October 1991. Encountering the Magnetic Resonance Analyzer (MRA) and the Micro-clustered Water in the US, he started to study water from his own point of view. A pioneer in the HADO technology, who spread the word “HADO” in Japan.
- Published “Message from Water” (Hado-kyoiku-sha), a collection of water crystal photographs with comments both in English and Japanese in 1999. This book, claiming that water has a memory via water crystal photographs, became a best-seller both in Japan and the US. His books were translated and published in 50 countries, and the total number of copies printed exceeds 3.5 million.
- Gave a lecture more than 1,300 times in 75 countries all over the world with a purpose of achieving world peace.
- He had been President of Office Masaru Emoto, LLC since its start on January 23, 2008. Yet, as he had passed away on October 17, 2014, Yasuyuki Nemoto became President since then. Therefore, it is not a legal term, yet we are giving him the title of Honorary President (written by Yasuyuki Nemoto).
- President of Office Masaru Emoto, LLC. Director of I.H.M. General Institute. 2nd-Grade EMF Measurement Expert.
- Received Doctor of Science from University of Tokyo in the area of Cellular & Molecular Biology in 1988. After doing researches in several universities in Japan, Miami and Honolulu, started to work as an international secretary for the late Dr. Masaru Emoto (Author of “Message from Water”, “Hidden Messages in Water” and so on). Since then for 13 years until Dr. Emoto passed away, accompanied Dr. Emoto in his lecture tours abroad and visited more than 25 countries.
- Started “Project of Love and Thanks to Water” in July 2002 with Dr. Emoto. Since then, held “Ceremony to Send Love and Gratitude to Water in the World”, for example, by the Sea of Galilee, in Liechtenstein, Lake Biwa in Japan, Lake Baikal in Russia, Sumida River in Tokyo and so on, and asked the people all over the world to send their prayers to water through the Internet.
- Simultaneously, being responsible for the scientific aspects of Dr. Emoto’s work, he considers that the intergation of Science and Sprituality through the study of Water as a life theme. Regularly giving a lecture on “Message from Water” and its relationship with New Scientific Theories on Water created by the late Dr. Jacques Benveniste, Dr. Gerald Pollack, Dr. Luc Montagnier, etc.
- In September to October, 2014, he made a lecture tour on behalf of Dr. Emoto in 4 countries in Europe, which were Germany, UK, Italy and Bulgaria, and gave his lecture 13 times in total. In Bulgaria, The 9th International Water Conference on the Physics, Chemistry and Biology of Water was held, and he gave his keynote speech with a title of “‘Message from Water’ and Science” for the top-level scientists on memory of water.
- On July 20, 2015, which is a holiday called “Marine Day” in Japan, at the Daiichi-Seimei-Hall in Harumi, Tokyo, he organized “The International Concert of Love and Gratitude for Planet Earth” to dedicate to the late Dr. Masaru Emoto with musical performances by many artists who had tight connection with him.
- In September to October, 2015, he gave a lecture 9 times in total in Germany, US and UK, including the Findhorn Community in Scotland and ECETI at the foot of Mt. Adams in Washington State, US.
- In April 2016, Office Masaru Emoto invited Dr. Gerald Pollack, Professor of Department of Biotechnology, University of Washington, and he gave a lecture for the general public on April 2 and a seminar for experts on April 3 in Asakusabashi, Tokyo (Office Masaru Emoto is selling their DVDs). “The Fourth Phase of Water”, proposed by Dr. Pollack can be considered a specially structured liquid state has a potential to memorize various information. Dr. Pollack is saying that by considering “The Fourth Phase of Water”, it may be possible to explain scientifically the phenomena shown in “Message from Water”.
- On May 22, 2016, Office Masaru Emoto co-organized with “Circle of Life”, an Italian group of Gendai Reiki, Water Festival and Water Prayer Ceremony in Oshino village on the slope of Mt. Fuji.
- In September and October, 2016, he gave his lecture in several places in Germany and attended The 11th International Water Conference on Physics, Chemistry and Biology of Water held in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- On November 1, 2016, the Mevlana Foundation, whose headquaters is located in Istanbul, Turkey, held an event for world peace in Istanbul. He was invited as one of the 4 keynote speakers, and gave his lecture in front of the audience of 2,400 people.
- On May 13, 2017, he gave a lecture on water at the Izumo-Dai-Jingu Shrine in Kameoka, Kyoto. Next day on May 14, Office Masaru Emoto supported “Ceremony and Festival to Commemorate the 65-year Anniversary of the Excavation of the Ancient Jewish Ruins in Komoe, Awaji Island”, which was actually a ceremony to connect Japan and the ancient Jewish culture organized by some friends of his.
- On June 21 to 23, he gave a lecture in Istanbul, Turkey, at an event organized by the Mevlana Foundation.
- On June 26, he gave a joint-lecture in London, the UK with Ms. Kazumi Oishi, an Okinawan Shaman.
- He gave a lecture on October 21 in Yverdon, Switzerland and on October 22 in Madrid, Spain.
- On October 26 to 29, he attended the 12th International Conference on Physics, Chemistry and Biology of Water held in Sofia, Bulgaria and enjoyed the friendship with many top-level water scientists and researchers.
- Member of Office Masaru Emoto, LLC, and President of I.H.M. Co., Ltd.
- Responsible for the business aspect on water crystal photographs such as the license contract.
- Staff of Office Masaru Emoto, LLC.
- He started to work as a water crystal photographer since 1999. He has been observing water crystals under the microscope for almost 19 years since then. So far, he has taken water crystal photographs of more than 1,000 different water samples, such as “Water Exposed to Words”, “Water Exposed to Music”, Natural Waters and Tap Waters. Yet, he has never been bored in observing water crystal images as every one of them is different from each other.
- Some of representative water crystal photographs that was taken by him are: “You are beautiful”, “Eternity”, “Hope”, “Truth”, and a series of Love including “Family Love” in the category of “Water Exposed to Words”; “Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun”, “The Sea”, “The Moldau”, and “The Blue Danube” in the category of “Water Exposed to Music”; Water from Lake Towada, Masugata Spring Water and The Trevi Fountain in the category of Natural Waters; “A Group of Dolphins” in the category of “Water Exposed to Photograph”.
- Started to take water crystal photographs from March 2017 at Office Masaru Emoto.